The home for Unlaunch documentation. Learn how to use feature flags to increase your agility and put your mind at ease when introducing new features or changes to your product. Unlaunch allows developers and teams to safely rollout new features and rollback with a push of a button when something goes wrong. Unlaunch is a simple, reliable, fully integrated feature flag management solution that is completely free for individual developers and small teams.
If you don’t already have an Unlaunch account, please create one for free.
- New to feature flags? Read our blog first
- Getting Started
- Target users by ID or attributes to control what they see
- Create projects and environments
- Collaborate across your team
- Integrations with your favorite tools
To access feature flags from your applications, you’ll need to use one of our SDKs.
- Java Hello World
- C# Hello World
- Go Hello World
- Node.js Hello World
- Angular Hello World