In order to reset password, you must have an Unlaunch account that does not have SSO enabled.
If you sign in to Unlaunch though a single sign-on (SSO) provider, such as Google,you can reset your password through that provider.
Steps to reset password
To reset your Unlaunch password:
- Navigate to the Unlaunch login page.
- Click the Forgot your password? link.
- Enter the email address associated with your Unlaunch account.
- Click on Send Reset Email.
- Check your email account for a password reset email with link.
- Click on the link. You will be redirected to reset password screen.
- Two inputs will be there in reset password screen. Password and Confirm Password.
- Save Changes.