Step 2: Attributes and Rules
1. Create New Attribute
- Go to Attributes page using side navigation.
- Click on Create Attribute.
- Define name and select appropiate type for attribute. Hit save button.
- Go back to feature flag targeting screen.
2. Creating Rules Using Attributes
- Click on Add Rules present on Flag Details screen.
- Select attribute along operator and fill in value for attribute.
- Click Save Changes.
- To get your feature evaluated through rule(s) you must enable targeting by clicking Enable button on top. If your flag is not enabled you will be served default variation.