This topic explains what a flag’s Insights graph does and how to use it.
Analyzing using Insights graph
With the help of Insights graph, there is clear visibility of how many times a variation is served over a period of time and how it is affecting the business.
To navigate to the Insights tab:
- Click the feature flag you wish to analyze.
- You will be landed to flag’s Targeting page.
- Click into the Insights tab.
- Flag Insights graphs are generated on a per-flag evaluation basis. This means that if the same user has evaluated 20 times, the Insights graph records and displays all 20 evaluations.
- Flag variation evaluations can be investigated for last 24 hours, last 7 days, last 14 days and last 30 days.
- There is dropdown on top right to select the desired timeperiod for insights graph.